Gina M. Serra is a Partner at Rigrodsky Law. Ms. Serra is a cum laude graduate of both Rowan University and Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. While at Widener Law, Ms. Serra was a member of the Widener Law Review and Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society and the Justinian Society. During law school, she also was a judicial intern for the Honorable Henry duPont Ridgely of the Supreme Court of Delaware, and obtained a Trial Advocacy Certificate with honors. Ms. Serra began her legal career as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Fred S. Silverman of the Superior Court of Delaware. She also was a member of the Richard S. Rodney American Inn of Court. Ms. Serra joined the Firm in September 2010.
Law clerk to the Honorable Fred S. Silverman, Superior Court of Delaware
Ms. Serra co-authored the article “Electronic Discovery and Vanishing Text Messages,” New York Law Journal, April 14, 2011.
Honors & Recognitions
Ms. Serra has been named a Delaware “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Widener University School of Law, cum laude
- Widener Law Review
Rowan University, cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit